Learn how to build interactive websites and games in less than 3 months.
SUITABLE FOR PRIMARY 1 & 2 STUDENTS.
Watch for the first time your child unleash his / her full creative potential. Let’s groom the next tech star of the future!
- Introduction of programming using visual and on-screen programming tools such as Scratch.
- Drive Across The City
- Run a Race
- Moonrise After Sunset
- & more!
- *Projects are built using Scratch.
Commitment: 6 (5 + 1 Demo Day) classes, 2 hours per class
Coding Experience: Have previously built applications using Scratch.
SUITABLE FOR PRIMARY 3 & UP
- Introduction to HTML and CSS
- 3 Ways to Build a Habit of Learning
- HTML Basics & Text Editors
- CSS Basics
- Build a Personal Profile Page using HTML and CSS
- Build a Mobile-first Responsive Layout
Commitment: 10 (9 + 1 Demo Day) classes, 2 hours per class
Coding Experience: Attended Intermediate Classes at A1 Code Academy
SUITABLE FOR SECONDARY 1 & UP
- Responsive Website Design
- Working with Fetch API
- Build a Web Style Guide
- Build an Interactive Photo Gallery
- Build a Game Show App
- Use an API to Create an Employee Directory